CHOOSE YOUR SKIS - UNISEXOUR TIPS TO WELL CHOOSE YOUR SKIS UNISEX
The season will begin very soon, and you are looking for THE pair of skis that will accompany you all winter? Whatever are your level and your practice, we have the right skis for you! Discover the unique Dynastar skis signature. Feel the unique substance that we inject into all our skis: Life!
You practice freeride skiing and you are looking for maximum pleasure, comfort and fluidity in your off-piste and powder runs. Here is our selection to find THE skis that will accompany you on your adventures!
- « EXPERT– PRO » level: M-PRO PRO RIDER
- « EXPERT » level: M-FREE 118
- « ADVANCED » level: M-FREE 108 / M-PRO 99
- « CONFIRMED » level: M-PRO 90
- « INTERMEDIATE » level: M-PRO 84 (Xpress)
You're looking for a versatile ski that's perfect for both on-piste and off-piste adventures to keep you in control. Good sensations, pleasure, lightness and power are the criteria that matter to you. Our new 4x4 range is for you. Here are our tips:
« EXPERT » level: SPEED ZONE 4X4 82 TI (Konect)
« ADVANCED » level: SPEED ZONE 4X4 82 (Konect)
« CONFIRMED » level: SPEED ZONE 4X4 78 (Konect)
« INTERMEDIATE » level: SPEED ZONE 4X4 78 (Xpress)
You like on-piste skiing and you are looking for balance to live an experience full of sensations. For optimum performance, you want lightness, maneuverability and tone. Our Speed Zone range will help you have a unique touch of snow. Whatever your level, here are our tips:
- « EXPERT » level: SPEED ZONE 12 TI (Konect)
- « ADVANCED » level: SPEED ZONE 10 TI (Konect)
- « CONFIRMED » level: SPEED ZONE 8 CA (Xpress)
- « INTERMEDIATE » level: SPEED ZONE 7 (Xpress)
You practice skiing in competition, slalom or giant. You seek the balance between power, agility and sensations. For optimal performance, you want good tone. Depending on your discipline and level, here are our tips:
- « EXPERT » level: SPEED WC FIS SL R22 / SPEED WC SL R22
- « ADVANCED » level: SPEED MASTER SL R22 / SPEED MASTER SL KONECT
- « EXPERT » level: SPEED WC FIS GS (R22) / SPEED WC GS (R22) / SPEED MASTER DLC (R22)
- « ADVANCED » level: SPEED MASTER GS R22 / SPEED MASTER GS KONECT
You are looking for a reliable and manageable ski, efficient on ascent and descent. You would like to find the ideal companion whatever the type of terrain, hired (steep slope, glacier) or not. Lightness is an essential criterion for you. Here are our tips:
- « EXPERT – COMPETITION » level: M-PIERRA MENTA
« ADVANCED - EXPERT » level: M-TOUR 99
« CONFIRMED - ADVANCED » level: M-TOUR 87 CA
- « EXPERT» level: M-VERTICAL 88
- « ADVANCED» level: VERTICAL PRO
- « INTERMEDIATE -CONFIRMED » level: VERTICAL
How to choose the size of your skis?
Choosing the size of your skis depends on your practice and your level. For example, shorter skis are recommended for freestyle, and longer skis on-piste skiing. If your level is beginner or intermediate, prefer a smaller size than yours. If you are confirmed or expert skier, choose a larger size.
Here is a small summary table that can help you in your choices: